This is the first review written by my wife! 🙂 So it’s her ep52 lite review.
Like most people, I love listening to music, at home or during my workout at the gym. I was always complaining about my Sennheiser earphone-cable getting tangled, or my Bluedio Noise Canceling Headphone falling off my head when I bend over 🙂 So my dear husband got me the MEIZU EP52 Lite Bluetooth Headphone with a microphone.
An earphone which is easy to connect to your phone. I was ecstatic and eager to find out if this is the headphone I was looking for.
- 1 Specifications
- 2 Expectations
- 3 Packaging
- 4 What’s in the box?
- 5 Features
- 6 Test of the MEIZU EP52lite Bluetooth Headphone with Mic
- 7 Pro and cons of the MEIZU EP52Lite Bluetooth Headphone
- 8 Verdict
- 9 Where to buy the MEIZU EP52Lite?
- 10 MEIZU EP52 Lite Magnetic Bluetooth Sports Headphone with Mic
Here are the specifications as stated on GearBest
|General||Brand: MEIZU |
Function: Answering Phone,Bluetooth,Microphone,Song Switching,Sweatproof,Volume Control,Waterproof
Model: EP52 Lite
Wearing type: In-ear with neckband
|Product Details||Charging Time.: 1.5H |
Compatible with: iPhone,iPod,Mobile phone
Connectivity: Wired and Wireless
Driver unit: 10mm
Frequency response: 20-20000Hz
Music Time: 8H
Standby time: 200H
Talk time: 6H
Headphone Sensitivity: 106db
Micphone Sensitivity: -42dB
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth: Yes |
Band: MEIZU EP52 Lite
Distance: W/O obstacles 10m
FM radio: No
|Battery Information||Battery Capacity(mAh): 100mAh|
The earphones are light with a small cable, holding together the left and right earphone, making it possible to wear it around your neck when you don’t have them in your ear.
I’m very curious about how this affects the use of the headphones. Also, I’m curious about the battery duration, the signal strength off the Bluetooth connection and the sound of the music. Let’s find out, shall we!
- Package size (L x W x H): 19.20 x 12.50 x 1.80 cm / 7.56 x 4.92 x 0.71 inches
- Weight of the package: 0.0830 kg
- Product weight: 0.0160 kg
What’s in the box?
- Headphone with M-sized Interchangeable Ear Tips
- Pair of Interchangeable Ear Tips ( L, S )
- Power Cable
- Multilingual Manual
- Folding Box
- Meizu EP52 lite unpacked
- Meizu EP52 lite box
- Meizu EP52 lite box back
- EP52 lite inside the box
• Flexible, unbreakable and anti-aging TPE material in light weight, nothing but a great using experience when wearing
• Magnetic design, easy to store and carry with you
• Superfine biological fiber diaphragm, provide you with high fidelity and balanced sound quality
• IPX5 water resistance, protect it from water or sweat
• Achievable for lossless Bluetooth transmission within 10m
• Fully charged in 1.5h, support for calling for 6h, listening to music for 8h and standby for 200h
Test of the MEIZU EP52lite Bluetooth Headphone with Mic
After unpacking the earphones I was ready to start the test. The battery was already fully charged. Connecting it to my phone was very easy. (searching available Bluetooth device, click on Meizu and I was ready to go).
I put in the earphones, while the cable connecting them, slightly rested on my shoulders. I was planning on doing some chores in and around the house leaving my phone at the dinner table.
During my chores, I was climbing stairs, bend over to clean floors etc. Not once my earphones fell out. The sound was very clean and clear, there was no white noise or signal loss when I was on the 2nd floor while my phone was still downstairs. The small wired remote control allowed me to skip through the music or change the volume. After a while I even forgot I had them on, that’s how comfortable they are to wear.
I received an incoming call, I clicked on the middle remote control button and because of the build-in microphone I was able to talk to my husband who was checking in on me 🙂 After hanging up, the music played along.
When I was done with the chores, I left them around my neck. On the back of the earphones, a small magnet is integrated so you can click the earphone together. This handy feature prevents them from falling off your neck.
Build Quality & Design
Because of the rubber finish the earphones have a soft feel. They are light grey of colour, which make them look very classy.
They are very easy to use, small, light weight and no more tangled wire. The fact that you can easy were them around you’re neck is a big pro.
Pro and cons of the MEIZU EP52Lite Bluetooth Headphone
- Duration of the battery is more than 8 hours (when using a normal sound volume)
- Strong Bluetooth connection
- Build-in Microphone
For this price I can’t name any cons 🙂
I don’t say this product beats brands like Sony, Sennheiser or other great names in the headphone world. But for this price, I really dare to say that the MEIZU EP52Lite Bluetooth Headphone it’s a good bang for the buck!!