The Xiaomi Mi Flora Plant sensor is a perfect tool to test the soil conditions of fruits, flowers, vegetables and shrubs. So it is a very good device to be used by gardeners, vegetable and fruit growers, and all those who grow trees and grasses. When connected with Xiaomi Smart Home, you can even monitor the plant conditions from your phone screen. The Xiaomi Mi Flora Plant sensor has a high sensor accuracy and easy operation so you can take good care of your plants, fruits and flowers.
The main Features of the Xiaomi Mi Flora Plant sensor are:
• pH tester can measure different soil.
• Light monitor measuring range is 0 – 100000 lm and the measuring accuracy is 100 lm.
• It can measure different soil conditions: Moisture / light / pH / humidity / temperature / nutrient
• Simply insert the meter into the soil, switch to the setting you want to measure and read the scale
• Professional testing instruments, make planting more environmental protection, security, etc.
• Smart APP control, including support of the Bluetooth 4.1 version
• Built-in 1 x DC 3V CR2032 button battery (included)
• Quick and simple installation
Check out this tutorial to get this device working with Domoticz:
– Native through the Xiaomi gateway v2
Home Assistant integration:
See the MiFlora card for Home Assistant:
Official Mi Home Mobile apps:
Xiaomi Mi Flora Plant sensor
Besides a cool gadget it’s also very functional for plant lovers. It uses bluetooth so you have to use your phone, gateway of a custom solution for Domoticz or Home Assistant. I hope Xiaomi will introduce a Mi flora zigbee edition in the future, so it would easier for lots of integrations.
- Long battery time
- Xiaomi style design
- Sometimes difficult to choose the right plant.
- If you own a lot of plants it can be an expensive hobby.