Connectix Watermeter Gateway with MQTT and API
- WIFI Watermeter Gateway
- MQTT support
- API/Native Domoticz support
- Automatically Firmware update
Get yourself some insights of you water usage with the Connectix smart Watermeter Gateway we got from the company Smart Gateways. It can be integrated in Domoticz through the API or you can use MQTT to integrate it in Home Assistant, Domoticz or another Home Automation platform.
- Easy mounting (with Velcro strap included)
- Can be used with all traditional water meters with a rotating disk
- Compatible with Domoticz and Home Assistant
- MQTT support
- Firmware upgradable
- Automatically backup of the latest statistic in case of power issues
- Powered by Micro-USB.
The founder has not only made the hardware and software but also made some nice dashboard (lovelace code) for Home Assistant.
Connectix Watermeter gateway 49,50
I got the Watermeter gateway system ready in a couple of minutes, because I already use MQTT.
Simple and effective measuring, that is the goal of the Watermeter Gateway from Connectix and they succeeded.
The few steps in the Dutch manual are easy to read and understand. But the support on the site is also great.
The manuals that I used:
- Easy installation
- Easy configuration
- MQTT (for Home Assistant)
- API (Domoticz)
- Homey App
- Great (firmware) support
- Velcro works perfect but a fixed plastic 3d print would be a nice upgrade.
- Only a manual in Dutch available (but easy to translate).