ESP32 Development Board WiFi+bluetooth
- The ESP32 is dual core, this means it has 2 processors.
- It has Wi-Fi and bluetooth built-in.
- It runs 32 bit programs.
- The clock frequency can go up to 240MHz and it has a 512 kB RAM.
- This particular board has 30 or 36 pins, 15 in each row.
- It also has wide variety of peripherals available, like: capacitive touch, ADCs, DACs, UART, SPI, I2C and much more.
- It comes with built-in hall effect sensor and built-in temperature sensor.
ESP32 It’s the traditional dual core esp32 in a complete board with all I/O pins and usb interface. It is useful for different projects: controllers, measurement systems, data transmission via MQTT, mini web server, etc. It’s a cheap board useful in many project like:
WLED, ESPHome, ESPEASY, Tasmota etc…
ESP32 is already integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifiers, filters, and power management module. The entire solution takes up the least amount of printed circuit board area.
This board is used with 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and bluetooth chips by TSMC 40nm low power technology, power and RF properties best, which is safe, reliable, and scalable to a variety of applications.
- High performance-price ratio
- Small volume, easily embedded to other products
- lots of GPIO
ESP32 Forum: https://www.esp32.com/
for a in depth pin layout check the pictures.
1 x 30 pin ESP32 Development Board
ESP32 Devkit Nodemcu
It’s a little bit more expensive then the esp8266 but dus the extra features, it’s worth the extra money. This board has so many possibilities thanks to the open-source projects around.
- lots of gpio pins
- Wifi and Bluetooth
- So much project to flash on this board