First of all: the Amazfit GTR is a great device for a very nice price. Pure technically, the GTR is not a smart watch. You cannot install custom apps, you cannot play music directly from it nor you can answer calls. I think the question for you should be: what functions do you want from a smart watch? And are you willing to spend three times as much on a smart that does everything and needs to be on the charger every night? I know my answer: the Amazfit GTR is more than sufficient for me. It is stylish, durable (both in design as in battery life), water resistant and has all the sensors to monitor my vitals and my activities. It still is not the cheapest watch. But there is no watch at this quality and with this amount of features in this segment.
Read more in our review.
- Brand: Amazfit
- Wireless connection: Bluetooth 5.0 / BLE
- Screen: AMOLED Touch Screen, 1.39 inch size, 454 x 454 resolution
- Memory: 16MB RAM, 40MB ROM.
- Waterproof / Water-Resistant: Yes, IP rating 5ATM (up to 50 meters water depth)
- GNSS satellite positioning: Sony GPS chip + GLONASS dual satellite positioning
- Sensors: PPG Optical Heart Rate sensor, 6-axis acceleration sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Air Pressure sensor, Ambient Light sensor, Capacity sensor
- Alert type: Vibration
- Health tracker: Heart rate monitor, Pedometer, Sedentary reminder, Sleep monitor
- Messaging: Message reminder, Notification (type: Message)
- Other Function: Brightness Adjusting, Calendar, Countdown, Stopwatch, Waterproof, Weather forecast, Find phone
- Remote control function: Remote music
- Battery Capacity: 410mAh
- Charging Time: 1.5 – 2 Hours