Get yourself some insights of you energy usage with the Connectix Smart meter wifi gateway from the company Smart Gateways. It can be integrated in Domoticz through the API or you can use MQTT to integrate it in Home Assistant, Domoticz or another Home Automation platform.
- Easy to configure
- support for every type of smart meters
- Also the Belgium smart meters
- Powered through the p1 port (version 5 of smart meter)
- Wifi 2.4ghz
- cables included
- Firmware support for future meters
- Telnet support
- Blynk mobiele app*
- Homey support (click here to download)
- Great support and tutorials at the support page.
- Instructions how the gateway can be integrated and used in Home Assistant of Domoticz of via de Mobiele Blynk app Blynk*
The founder has not only made the hardware and software, but also made some nice dashboard (lovelace code) for Home Assistant.
Connectix Smart meter wifi gateway (Advanced)
Setting up the Connectix Smart meter wifi gateway is very easy. Connect to the Wifi, configure and you are done.
I had already a MQTT broker for my Home assistant and Zigbee network, so I filled in the MQTT details. After that I configured my already running DSMR reader (and changed the usb p1 cable to > the same MQTT details) After that DSMR reader and Home Assistant were good and I had one USB cable less in my system. In my Domoticz instance I filled in the IP of the Smart meter, and the same meter give also my Domoticz the details 🙂
- Great support
- Can be powered by p1 if you are using version 5.
- Great connectivity options (Telnet/MQTT/API/HOMEY/BLYNK etc)
- Dutch instructions (but with pictures and google translate very usable).