The features of the Blitzwolf BW-ANC3
Dual Active Noise Reduction–Generate a sound wave which is opposite to the noise to cancel the noise by technical means.
2. The three working modes of the BW-ANC3– ANC OFF, ANC Mode and Transparent Mode. Keep hearing the important voice when canceling the noise.
3. 6-MIC, HD Calls— Capture your voice clearly, ensure ultra-clear and smooth calls communication.
4. Premium 10mm Large Dynamic Driver— Sense every details in wide sound field, powerful bass, Hi-Fi clarity.
5. Ergonomic Comfort— Frosting spraying process (skin-friendly material), designed for stability and extreme comfort.
Specifications of the Blitzwolf BW-ANC3
|Charging Box Dimensions||65*49.5*26mm|
|Noise Reduction Depth||Max ANC≥38±2dB|
|Three Mode||ANC ON/ ANC OFF/ Transparent Mode|
|bluetooth Chip||BES 2300YP|
|Transmission Distance||33 feet (10m)|
|Battery Capacity||Earbud: 45mAh*2|
|Charging Box: 600mAh|
|Charging Time (h)||1.5-2h|
|Call Time (h)||5h|
|1* BlitzWolf® BW-ANC3 bluetooth V5.0 Earphone with Charging Box|
|1* USB Charging Cable|
|3 pairs of Eartips|
|1* User Manual|
BW-ANC3 bluetooth V5.0 Earphone Dual Active Noise Cancelling HiFi Stereo Bass Sports
The Blitzwolf BW-ANC3 headphones are affordable in-ear headphones with so-called hybrid noise cancellation (Blitzwolf calls it Noise Reduction). A great design, good balanced sound quality (not just high, but also in mid and bass) and Bluetooth 5. This means longer battery life combined with a more stable connection. The BW-ANC3 comes with three sets of earbuds to make them fit perfectly in every ear.
The best feature is the hybrid noise cancellation. Their are 3 modes:
- ANC Off (music + Ambient sound)
- ANC Mode (music)
- Transparant mode (music + voice, keep hearing voices but still filters the noise)
You can switch modes by touching the earphone for 2 seconds. You can safely buy the Blitzwolf BW-ANC3, they will not disappoint you.
- Active Noise Reduction
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Long battery life
- Only available in black
- Not really a cons, but adding an EQ app to change the sound dynamics / audio profiles of the earphones would be a big plus.